Al Lapinskas started National Luxury Coach in 2013. Mr.Lapinskas is CDL
Mr. Lapinskas is applying all the leadership and safety skills he has acquired in his 10 years of aviation training to the busing industry. He expects nothing less than perfection when it comes to customer satisfaction, safety and reliability from his staff. Mr.Lapinskas guarantees to hold National Luxury Coach to the highest standards in the busing industry.
Egidius has 33 plus years of driving experience, with a perfect driving record. Egidius was born and raised in Lithuania and moved his family to the states 1989. He is the proud father of nine beautiful children and is very family oriented.
Egidius has worked as a senior driver for many reputable busing companies. While working for these other companies, Mr. Lapinskas was in charge of training the driving staff. Throughout his career he has been a very punctual and hard-working and is a well-respected name in the transportation industry.
National Luxury Coach drivers are all required to have;
- Current and valid CDL license, with passenger endorsement
- Current DOT physical examination
- Pass an annual Driving Skills test
- Comply with National Luxury Coach and DOT Drug and Alcohol Program
- Pass a criminal background check
- Follow all DOT rules and regulations which limits all drivers to10 hours of driving and a total of 15 hours on duty